CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ski Trip



OK- so i decided I had to post the 2 (yes only 2) pictures we took on our ski trip in Red River. I guess since Avery was not there, we just weren't in picture-taking mode. My parents came in town last Thursday night and kept Avery Friday through Monday while Scott and I went skiing in Red River with a group from church. I was a little uneasy about leaving Avery overnight for the first time, but i was also really excited to ski since it had been several years. Luckily it was just like Scott said-- skiing came back like riding a bike. The weather in Red River was great and we had good company- both of which made up for the man made snow and lack of fresh powder. Avery did great here with her Mimi and Poppi. I'm sure she enjoyed being here with them vs. riding in the car for 9 hours. I can't imagine! It was pretty strange though not to have her around and not having to take care of her. I was definitely ready to see her on Monday after hearing her little voice in my head all weekend.

0 comments: