We officially decided on a name for little girl #2-- Kendall Brooke Bedichek. Even I am impressed with the speed with which we decided. Our list was pretty much the same as with Avery, except Scott added the name Kendall to it. I thought I was kind of set on something else already, but once I started trying the names out, Kendall just felt right and kind of stuck. So Kendall it is! Everything is going well with my pregnancy and I am feeling good. Much to my delight, I have had a lot less hip and lower back pain during the night this time around. Unfortunately, I'm sure it's just because my pelvis and hips are not so resistant to spreading now-- been there, done that. Kendall should weigh about 10 oz. now and be about 7 inches long. I am getting anxious now to start dragging out the tiny clothes and to get the room fixed up especially for her.
Belly rivals-- whose belly is bigger, mine or Avery's?



6 comments:
Cute cute cute! I know two Kendall's and they are both dolls. And I hate to rain on your parade, but I thought around 20 weeks that this pregnancy I was gonna walk away without the aches and pains (b/c I was already stretched here and there) but trust me, they come back!! I hope for you they don't, but I look like an 80 year old woman right now!
You look great! I love the name! Getting exciting around your house!
oh I love the name!! I laughed out loud at the picture of Avery's belly! Very cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
I think Avery wins, hands down! Love the name! She will be the first Kendall I know!
I have a picture of Rielyn doing the belly thing too when i was preggo with Ashlyn..it's so funny how they pick up on those things!
Kendall Brooke is such a precious name!
Post a Comment