CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Big sisters!


Although they already made their announcement on facebook, Avery and Kendall would also like to announce to our blog readers that they are BOTH going to be big sisters! I have been sooooo incredibly tired that I am just now, at almost 12 wks pregnant, getting around to posting their announcement. Avery and Kendall's little brother or sister is due to arrive June 1, 2011, and they are both super excited! Just tonight they were making up songs at dinner to sing to the baby so it will recognize their voices when it is born. I've decided that one definite advantage for the third child is that he/she will have constant entertainment and stimulation courtesy of the big sisters! I have not been too sick, but as I said before, just extremely tired with some mild nausea and lots of general icky feeling. Needless to say, I am ready to get past this 1st trimester so I can enjoy my third and last pregnancy a little more! I am looking forward to my Dr. visit next week so I can see the baby again (he does a ultrasound every time) and hear that heart beating lickety-split. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze and we feel so blessed to get to experience it again!

2 comments:

Mike and Amy said...

So sweet! They will be the best big sisters ever! I am still attempting to summon the energy to blog...so far, no success!

KT said...

Wow! I missed all of your announcements and just saw the 2nd trimester post! I'm a little behind on reading blogs! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I have that carrier attachment for the sit n stand to bring you. I'll bring it down with us at Christmas. Happy baby!!!