CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teddy and Me

Last weekend Avery got to bring the class teddy bear home from school to spend the weekend with us. She was so excited that it was finally her turn with Teddy! Her assignment was to have us take pictures of the things that she and Teddy did together and then put the pictures in Teddy's journal along with a description of our weekend. Avery helped me pick out scrapbook paper, stickers, etc to make the journal pages look cute, but here are the pics we used and what Teddy wrote to the class about spending the weekend with us.

playing dress up as soon as we got home from school
Avery and Teddy showing off their band aids from their flu shots
Teddy got to come with us to a birthday party at Pump It Up
Avery, Kendall and Teddy enjoying some birthday cake
playing with cousins at Memaw and Dedaw's house

Hi! It’s me, Teddy, and I want to tell you all about my busy, fun weekend with Avery. The first thing we did when we got to Avery’s house was play dress up. I didn’t even mind wearing a sparkly purple shirt because I was so excited that Avery was playing one of her favorite things with me. Next I got sniffed and licked by her dog Josie. Yuck! But then I was sad and worried for Avery the next morning because Josie ran away. I came in the car to help look for her, and boy was I glad when we found her!

Next we went to the doctor’s office so that Avery and her little sister Kendall could get their flu shots. I helped Avery not be so scared by letting her and the nurse give me a flu shot too. It hurt a little, but then Avery gave me a Spiderman band aid that made me feel a lot better. And afterwards I got to go to Target with Avery and Kendall and help them pick out a birthday present for a friend and snacks for school on Monday. On Saturday I went with Avery and Kendall to their church friend’s birthday party. It was at this awesome place called Pump It Up. I got to jump, slide, and eat pizza and cake with Avery. It was so much fun!

After the birthday party I went with Avery to her grandparents’ house for a family get-together. I got to meet her Memaw and Dedaw, her aunts, uncles, cousins, and even her second cousins. We had so much fun eating and playing together. Then on Sunday I went with Avery and her family to church, and later we all took a nice nap while it was snowing outside. Thanks for letting me spend the weekend with you Avery! I had a great time!

0 comments: