The months are flying by for the busy Bedicheks and Judson seem to be getting big so quickly! He is not crawling yet, but is up on those hands and knees rocking back and forth trying to figure it out. He can also go from lying to sitting by himself now and is getting more steady as he stands and holds onto things. He can pull himself up to a kneeling position, but not all the way to a stand quite yet. Another new development are his two bottom teeth that came in about a week before he turned 8 months. Avery's losing her baby teeth, and Judson is getting his! Judson is also starting to wave sometimes, and his babbling is beginning to turn into what we in the speech pathology world call jargon (where it sounds more like phrases or sentences but there are no true words). He loves to clap and smile and laugh-- such a happy boy! He still isn't showing any signs of stranger or separation anxiety. I think 4 or 5 people held him after church yesterday because when they would come up to see him he would smile and reach his little hand out to touch them. I hope he continues to like giving hugs when he gets older as much as he does now. He's pretty wiggly and active though, so I might have catch him if I ever want a hug or a snuggle once he's mobile! I took him to the doctor for an ear infection last week and he weighed 20 lbs 9.5 oz. He is wearing 9 month or 12 month clothes, size 3 shoes and size 3 diapers, but I think 4's are in the near future. I think size 4 was what Avery and Kendall were wearing when I started potty training them at 2 and 2.5! He must have the Bedichek deceptive density, because I don't think he really looks that big. He is such a sweet, precious boy that lights up our lives! Can't imagine life without you Judder!
Saturday, February 04, 2012
8 month Judder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment