| The girls both chose princess-type costumes this year for Halloween, so I
thought it would be cute for Judson to be a frog. But I never did find
a cute frog costume, so instead we had two princesses and a dog.
Technically, we had one princess (Kendall), a nutcracker ballerina
(Avery), and a dog, but that doesn't make a catchy title for my post. :)
Kendall got to wear her costume and trick or treat around the church at
school on the Monday before Halloween, and Avery's school had "Hero Day" on
Halloween, so she was able to wear her costume to school too. Our
neighbors across the street invited us and several other families to eat pizza and hang out at their house on Halloween evening and let the kids
all go around trick or treating together. Well, poor Kendall started
running a fever on the afternoon of Halloween, so Scott and I took turns
hanging out across the street with Avery and Judson. After some
Tylenol and rest, Kendall felt up to putting on her costume and going to
a few houses on our block, so it wasn't a total loss for her. Avery
had a great time trick or treating with the other kids and Judson and I
followed behind and collected a few treats of our own. Judson was NOT a
fan of the hood on his costume or the zipper coming all the way up to
his neck, plus things were a little crazy trying to keep up with
everybody, so I never did get a very good picture of him in his doggie
costume. He sure did love to carry it around a cuddle with it though! | | |  |
0 comments:
Post a Comment