CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Valentine's Day

Judson's teachers made these for all the moms and dads for Valentine's Day.  I thought it was so sweet and such a cute idea




Valentines Day for us this year was a very busy day, but filled with fun and love.  Judson and I spent the morning going over to the Cooper Clinic to pick up Kendall's birthday cake from one of my mom's co-workers who had made it.  We stopped on the way back to eat lunch at McAlister's since they had free kids' meals for Valentine's Day and made it back home just in time for me to go up to the school and help out with the girls' parties.  I went to Avery's first and watched them do a craft and then helped them make Valentine's snack mix.  My time in her class flew by and then I had to go on over to Kendall's party for awhile.  When I got to her class they were finishing up handing out their Valentines and then they had some treats and played Bingo.  The Bingo cards had pictures of all the kids in the class on them, which was a big hit.  the kids loved hearing their names called and everyone having to find their pictures on the card.  Scott came home with some delicious chocolate covered strawberries and roses for the girls and I.  I love having fresh flowers in the house to enjoy for a few days!  Then we took the kids to Cane's for dinner and I headed over to the Grapevine Convention Center afterwards to drop off my stuff for Divine consign the next day.  Like I said, it was a busy day, but spent with people I love!

My sweet Avery at her Valentine party
Avery and one of her good friends from class
Avery and her buddies
Kendall with all her Valentines from her classmates.  We got to decorate a shoebox for the party for her to put her Valentines in.
Kendall and her best friend
Playing Valentine Bingo
Kendall's class
silly picture!
My smallest Valentine dressed in red for his party (and acting like a pirate)

Eating dinner with the loves of my life at Cane's

0 comments: