CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 09, 2014

I Run, Run, Run

getting ready to sing
 In early May Judson had his spring program at SCP.  Each of the toddler and 2's classes sang one song, which was just enough to put each child in the spotlight without giving them too much to remember and without making the program too long.  Judson's class sang a super cute song about running to win the prize.  They wore little t-shirts with runner's numbers pinned to them and did the cutest little motions to go along with their song.  The words went like this:
I run, run, run the race before me
I run, run, run to win the prize
I run, run, run the course before me
I run, run, run to Jesus!
I will not grow weary
I went not lose heart - bum, bum
My eyes are fixed on Jesus
He is my God!
Judson did a great job singing and doing the motions.  He was all smiles on stage and was so excited to see all his family in the audience and to perform for us.



"I run, run, run to win the prize"
"I will not grow weary"
"My eyes are fixed on Jesus"
more running
this is his cute little stinker showing off face

"I will not lose heart- bum, bum!"
Enjoying a snack back in his classroom after the show
Mommy and Judson
Scott and Judson
Our family with the little performer

0 comments: