CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 07, 2014

Mother's Day

For my Mom's Mother's Day gift this year, we painted some letters to spell "Mimi" and took pictures of the kids holding the letters in the Community Garden at church.  I put the pictures in a frame with 4 openings so that they spelled out "Mimi."  Even though the pictures weren't professional, I think it still turned out to be a pretty cute gift.



On the Saturday before Mother's Day, my Mom treated me to a spa day at Sutera Spa in Flower Mound.  We each had facials and massages, and I got a pedicure as well.  It was so fun and relaxing to get pampered for an entire morning!  Afterward, we had lunch with my Dad at Fish City Grill.  While I was away at the spa, Scott and the kids cleaned the house from top to bottom for part of my Mother's Day gift.  It was such a great surprise and a sweet thing for them to do.  Scott was even thoughtful enough to take some pictures of the kids while they were cleaning so I could see them hard at work.




0 comments: