CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2016

December events

December is always filled with lots of little events that I only have a few pictures of each, but still want to document and remember.  The first of these for December 2015 was Kendall getting her braces on.  She was really excited to get them on and when they were all done, she looked so cute!  I know she will love the end result here in about 9 months even more.

  

Several other events that I have pictures of revolve around the kids' school Christmas acitivties, including Avery and her friends making snowflake grams for Student Council at Ella's house one afternoon, and Judson helping me make candied pecans for part of his teachers' Christmas gift.




Last but not least is Avery's Battle of the Books competition.  It was held on a Thursday this year so I was able to volunteer to be a table monitor so I could be there to watch.  My table was a group of 4th grade boys, but Avery's table was close by.  They didn't win, but they gave it a good effort and I am always proud of Avery for reading as many of the books as she can.



0 comments: