Since the kids have to come with me when I have errands to run in the summer, we try to keep it fun in one way or another. This particular day, the girls decided to have a dance party in Target when they heard music playing on the speakers beside us. Judson was having his own fun riding around on the very bottom of the cart, which the girls were embarrassed about, but I thought was harmless and kinda funny.
 |
| a girl and her dog :) |
 |
| One afternoon Mason and Eva came over to play for awhile. We finished up our time with a treat at Mcdonalds and the kids entertained themselves by playing "The Floor is Lava" at the play area. The combined their two last names and started calling themselves the "Bedibros." |
 |
| For Scott's birthday, I got us tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld at Winstar. He was hilarious and did not disappoint! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment