CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to Work!

Last Wednesday I started back to work and the first day of school was today. I won't be starting therapy for another week though. Right now I'm getting caught up on paperwork and finalizing my schedule. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and have been feeling pretty good- minus one day last week. I sure am tired though and wish I had time to take a daily afternoon nap. By the end of the week the baby will be about an inch long and will look a little more human. His/her arms and legs and toes and fingers are growing longer and the head is more erect. The eyelids will almost cover the eyes, the ears will be well-formed, and the baby can move his/her body and limbs. We are looking forward to our 2nd visit to the doctor next week.
Scott is finishing his last week of rotations in the ER. Yay!- back to regular schedule.

0 comments: