Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Gettin' Fat (No, not me . . . the baby!)
This week the baby is beginnning to develop a little fat. And when I say a little, I mean a little. By the end of the week, fat will make up about .018 ounce of the baby's total weight of 3.5 ounces. By the time it's born, fat will make up about 5 lbs of it's weight if it's a 7 lb baby! This week, he/she is about 41/2 to 5 inches long and the top of my uterus is just 2 inches or so below my bellybutton. I'm wearing some of my maternity clothes now, but I still have a few pre-pregnancy things that fit-- especially shirts. We will take a "belly picture" sometime this week and try to include it in our next blog. I started cleaning out closets this past weekend and we finally have a "taker" on some of our furniture in the office. Our goal is to get the room at least partially cleared out before we paint at the end of next week. It will soon be transforming into a nursery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
need more information! how much has the baby grown? i guess you're waiting to do a big posting for the sex of the baby. i guess i can wait until then. ;)
Post a Comment