CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gulp

I am now nearing the end of my 21st week of pregnancy and the books say our daughter may be beginning to swallow amniotic fluid now. This allows her to practice swallowing and helps her digestive system to mature. My book says full term babies may swallow up to 17 oz. of amniotic fluid in 24 hours! She now weighs close to 10.5 oz and is just over 7 inches long. I feel her move quite a bit now, especially after I eat and in the late afternoon and evening. The other night when I was in the bathtub I actually saw my stomach move a little bit too! I didn't think that would happen until she got bigger. I was going to wait to write until Scott posted the new belly pic, but he is busy reading literature tonight to prepare for their weekly Friday seminar. He might post it later tonight or at least by this weekend. His prediction is that my belly button will pop out in the next 2 weeks, but I think it will be a little longer than that. It is just barely indented now though. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving and to having another ultrasound at the Cooper Clinic!

0 comments: