CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 02, 2005

Baby gets a name!

Some of you already know, but for those who don't, we have decided to name our daughter Avery Brynn. It's not after anyone, we just liked it! Over Thanksgiving we got to see her again on ultrasound at the Cooper Clinic (my Mom's work) and boy was she active! I feel her move a lot but I guess I don't feel everthing. My parents really enjoyed being there since they didn't get to have ultrasounds with me and Amy. We came home from Dallas with a carload of stuff for Avery-- a bassinet, clothes, blankets, etc that my grandparents and our parents gave us. It was like having a mini baby shower. I added to the load becasue I bought most of the nursery bedding and also a "going home" outfit for her. I bought the quilt and pillow sham on ebay, so I'm now waiting for that to arrive. I had a doctor's appointment this past Wed. and everything is going well. At my next appointment we will do another ultrasound to see if the placenta has risen up out of the way and I also have to do the glucose test- yuck! According to my book, Avery now weighs about 1.2 pounds and is about 8.5 inches from head to bottom. She is busy filling out and developing her organs and senses. We signed up for childbirth and baby care classes starting in January so it will be a busy winter! Check next week for a picture of my growing tummy and an update on Avery.

1 comments:

Jeny said...

I am soo excited for you! I love her name, It is beautiful! Being pregnant is so interesting and different and fun! I love reading your updates! I can tell you are enjoying the process of becoming a mommy! I just smile everytime I think of you guys getting to have a baby!