Today we went to the doctor for a checkup and to do glucose testing and another ultrasound. The main purpose of the ultrasound was to check the placenta to see if it was still low. The sonographer said it has moved up out the way enough-- so no placenta previa--Yay! She did have touble getting a good look at Avery's feet however, and she was a little concerned that one foot might be turned in quite a bit and/or be a clubfoot. Dr. Rahhal gave us the option of going to a specialist to have another ultrasound, but I don't think we will since there isn't anything they can do about it before she's born anyway. I'm not too worried considering that my feet were turned in and I had casts on them as an infant-- they look and function normally now! Avery measured right on track this time at 27 1/2 weeks and they estimated her weight at 2.7 pounds. Everything else looks great and the glucose test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
We are enjoying a relaxing day at home, although we probably should be putting away the Christmas decorations and cleaning house. I guess that will be on the agenda for tomorrow along with buying the nursery furniture, if we can squeeze it all in! Tonight we'll be watching OU in the Holiday Bowl. Go Sooners!
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Beddy's! We saw your blog on the Roberts blog and thought we'd add a comment. Heather, you are precious! I love the name Avery for a little girl. We will keep checking to see how you grow. You can add ours to your blog to check up on what's going on with us...
www.thenoefamily.blogspot.com
Best of luck to you guys...being parents is the greatest gift!
Post a Comment