Monday, February 20, 2006
Icy weekend
Well, we are feeling better this week-- alhtough Scott is trying hard not to get my cold now. so far the enormous amounts of fluid and Vitamin C appear to be working for him. We had a nice weekend despite the bad weather and I got a lot of stuff taken care of off the "To do Before Avery comes" list. My weekend was really nice since I had both Friday and today off-- like a mini-vacation. Scott and I even braved the icy weather Saturday night to attend the wedding of one of his dental school classmates. It was a lot of fun to visit with people from dental school and to enjoy a "night on the town" at the Petrolem Club. We keep saying that in the next couple of weeks we have to use of movie gift card and go to Hornets basketball game too. Avery probably weighs close to 6 lbs now and is 20+ inches long. I go back to the doctor next week and after that I start going every week to get checked. It will definately be interesting to see how things unfold over the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment