Tuesday, February 14, 2006
"Ralph" and "Sniffles"
These are mine and Scott's new nicknames as we try to recover from food poisoning/stomach virus (Scott) and a cold (me). We both got sick over the weekend, which of course happened to be the weekend that both our parents were in town becasue we had our baby shower at church. The shower was wonderful though and we got tons of stuff for Avery. Now that I'm in my 35th week, she should be around 5 1/2 pounds and maybe 20 inches long or so. Things are getting crowded in there! It seems like everthing is becomming more challenging now and people are looking at me with pity. I can't imagine what they'll be thinking in another few weeks! Oh well, I'm just trying to remember and look forward to the end result!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment