



As you can see from the pics, we are finally finished with Avery's room! As I look at it now I am wishing we had a "before" photo of when it was our office-- quite a transformation! As you can also see, my belly is ever-expanding. For anyone who cares to know, my belly button still is not an "outty", but is just about flat. Tomorrow I go to the doctor for the first of my weekly "checks", so we are excited to see if I am making any progress toward D-Day. Scott and I both are looking forward to Spring Break not next week, but the next. Scott is going to work some at Dental Depot, but we decided that we should plan some last minute fun things if i feel up to it. Hopefully that will also help keep my mind off of thoughts like "When is this baby going to come out?!"



2 comments:
I love the belly! The room looks great too! I am jealous of all the pink! We will see you soon!
I love the nursery! It is so cute -you did a great job! I can't believe your belly!! CUTE
Post a Comment