CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Today we went for what we hoped might be our last Dr. appointment. However, there is a chance that we might have to go one more time. Our Dr. called to try and schedule me to be induced on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday of next week, but they already had 4 people on standby for each of those days! So, that's kind of the bad news, but the good news is that they were able to schedule us for Monday, April 3rd. So at least we have a date now, even though it's a little later than I had hoped. I guess this will give Avery a good chance of still being in charge of her own birthday. If she's still hanging in there next Thursday, we will go for a non-stress test where they hook me up to the fetal monitor to make sure that she is still donig OK. In the meantime, we will try to go about our normal activities and hope that nature takes its course!

4 comments:

Noe Family said...

Hey Heather, Andrea Noe here! I can't wait to read the post "Avery's here." I check everyday! Maybe it's best that you wait a little longer. I was induced and it's definitely a longer process. But...the end result is the same, AWESOME. I might sound a little wierd, but the labor process is pretty fun. Just the whole experience and knowing you are about to meet that little one that's been kicking you and making you miserable as you sleep. Then they get to be 7 months old and they lay beside you and still kick you in the ribs and keep you up at night! Ha,Ha I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck to you guys:)

Dustin said...

When's she gonna get here already!? She already busted our birth date pool.

TDaddy said...

If you guys have to wait any longer Avery will be speaking when she makes her entrance. :)

Warner said...

I like babies