
We have had a busy past few weeks visitng family and with family visiting us. Week before last we spent Wed. through Friday in Dallas staying with my parents since Scott had a little break from school. Then Scott's mom rode back to Edmond with us to stay for a week. She had originally planned to do this because I was going to have to go back to work for a few days before school was out. But it turned out that I got enough donated days that I didn't have to! Yay! So Jan, Avery, and I just had a good time running around
shopping and spending time together. Scott even got to hang out
a little bit since he was stil on break and only worked a few days
at Dental Depot. We also got to enjoy some of Memaw's yummy
cooking. We are looking forward to next week as Scott's sister and
her husband are coming to visit.
On a sidenote- Avery was 8 weeks on Friday. So I guess we have
to start counting in months now. It seems like she is already
growing up so fast! She smiles all the time now and is doing new
things every day. Best of all she is sleeping from about 10 or 11 at
night until 5 or 5:30 in the morning! We'll probably be in for it
when we have our next child!



1 comments:
Hey Scott and Heather
Avery is a beautiful baby. Sounds like she is an easy baby too. That's great. I can't believe she will sleep about all night. Our little Joel is 9 months and he is still up several times a night. Hope to visit for Church soon.
Jessica Hendricks
Post a Comment