CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 08, 2006

Say cheese!


This weekend we had some portraits done of Avery and our family. Luckily, Avery was alert and content right up until the very end. Not that we have anything to compare her to, but she really is a good baby. For the most part, she only cries when she's hungry or really tired and she lets us tote her around everywhere. I go somewhere every day with her, whether it's to Target, Wal Mart, a playgroup at church, etc. I'm just not the type that can sit at home 24/7. One of her first words might very well be "go". This past week she had her one month check-up
and she weighed 10 lbs 11 oz. She has started smiling in response to us, which is so much fun.
We were even able to get her to smile in a few of the portraits. For about a week now she has been sleeping for a 4 hour stretch at night and then 3 hours after that, which is a nice change. Hopefully that 4 hours will just gradually increase over the next few weeks/months. By the way, she is already growing new hair in her bald spots. . . and yes, it is still really dark!

3 comments:

Noe Family said...

Ok, Buster and I have decided she is the cutest little girl we've ever seen. What a doll. Literally, she looks like a doll! Matt and I laugh at how much bigger our smiles have gotten in pictures since we've had Hayden. Yall just look like you are glowing. I'm glad you guys are doing so well!--Andrea

TDaddy said...

Ahhhh yes....showing off the prize. Beddy looks like he is holding the Class 6-A Championship trophy that he won from the bench. Nice Job!!!

TacoDave said...

Cool pics, guys. We haven't seen you in 5 years, but we haven't forgotten you either. I'm glad life is moving along. We're expecting our 3rd kid!

Dustin Dopps