
For one of Scott's father's day gifts, Avery and I went to a store in Coppell called "Art From the Heart" and made him a frame that has her footprint on it and is painted in OU colors. In the frame I put a picture from our visit to the Dallas Arboretum while Scott
was in Nicaragua. Naturally, I didn't want to put any pictures from it on the blog until we gave him the frame and picture. The Arboretum was so beautiful and I'm already looking forward to going back and taking pictures next year when Avery can pose by
her
self and walk around and stuff. I'm thinking it might even be a good place to have some professional portraits done for her 1st birthday. Yikes! That's hard to imagine!I think Scott enjoyed his 1st Father's Day though. If you know him well I bet you can guess where he chose to go for lunch--- that's right, Pizza Hut. He's a simple man, but I love him for it. We laughed at that fact that Pizza Hut was so busy today. We decided that Father's Day might actually be one of their busiest days other than Super Bowl Sunday. Other than that we've just had a relaxing day at home together as a family- what more could you ask for?



1 comments:
I was thinking he'd have chosen Taco Tico. He must not be a true fan.
Post a Comment