Thursday, July 06, 2006
Toe-touches
I guess I've been a bad blogger since I have posted anything in several weeks, but it's hard to find the time. Avery is growing fast and it seems like she does new things almost every day. Her most recent accomplishments are grabbing her feet, rolling over from front to back, and reaching and grabbing for toys. I love being here with her to see her learn and grow. For any of you with infants who haven't heard of a "Bumbo" seat, it's really neat. Once the baby can hold their head up well, you can put them in it and it wedges them in so they can sit up unassisted. I just think it's funny to see such a small baby sitting up in a little chair-- it cracks me up!
This past weekend my parents came to visit and we had a great time, of course. They even babysat Avery Saturday night and Scott and I went to a movie. We hadn't done that since before Avery was born. We saw Superman Returns, which we really enjoyed. We also went to Penney's and had some 3 month portraits done. Once they post them online I'll have to put them on here. Until then. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment