Well, here are the 3 month portraits I promised. They turned out pretty good. We had them taken at JC Penney, but I think I liked the photographer and the set-up better at Sears. I still haven't tried Picture People at Quail Springs Mall, so we might have to do that next time. I don't really have anything new about Avery to report since last time other than that we are finally getting her in bed a little earlier. It seems like she definately goes to bed easier now and Scott and I are enjoying having a little bit of time to spend together at the end of the day.My only other news is that I have decided to just work part-time and so i resigned from my job with Mid-Del Schools yesterday. It was a tough decision becasue I really liked my job, but we were having a really hard time finding a full-time babysitter we liked and we just were not willing to put her in day care. I don't think I could leave her with someone else all day every day anyhow. I love being with her to watch her grow and learn and discover new things. Now I just have to get everything set up for my new job. More on that later.



1 comments:
What a doll!!! I love her smile in the second picture. Pretty darn good pics for JCPenney huh? Scott, Buster and I think she looks just like you!! Hope yall are doing well. -- Andrea
Post a Comment