

Last weekend we took a trip to Dallas since Scott had off for fall break. Scott and I went and signed the lease on the space for the practice Friday, so that's a done deal. The space is in a set of 3 new professional buildings in Keller, TX. It was exciting, but also a little nerveracking! Saturday we met my sister at a pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. They had hay rides, pony rides, a petting zoo, and of course plenty of pumpkins and hay bales. We originally planned to take some family pics there, but Scott was sick, so that plan went out the window. I think the pics that my parents took of Avery on their porch actually turned out better than the pumpkin patch ones anyway. We also got to visit with Scott's brother, his wife and our 3 nieces and then we watched the OU/Texas game with Scott's parents and his sister and her husband. Even though it will be hard to leave Edmond, it sure will be nice to be closer to family so they can be more involved in Avery's life-- and ours too of course!
I forgot to mention that Avery got her first tooth! It's not in all the way, but you can see it pretty good now poking through her gums. And just last week she started babbling-- mostly saying "da-da-da". I say "ma-ma-ma" to her all the time and she just laughs! ha!



1 comments:
Oh my gosh! Jackson just ran and got the phone- he want's Avery's number. Look out Bedichecks!!!!
She is ADORABLE. I wish I could kiss her chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment