

For those of you that have tried it, aren't consignment sales great? My parents have gone to several now in the Dallas area and have found all kinds of great stuff for Avery. Both the
Leap Frog Learning table and the swing came from a consigment sale, along with a bunch of other toys and more fall & winter clothes than Avery could ever wear! I have yet to go to one myself, but I definately plan on it in the future.The story behind the bottom pic is that in the time it took me to go out and get the stroller out of the car, Avery went from a sitting position in the middle of the floor to being underneath her exersaucer facing the opposite direction! I did a double take when i walked back in the room! It's amazing how much she can get around even though she can't really crawl yet. She just rolls and slowly inches her way toward things.
Two other little updates are that she went to Bible class for the first time this morning and she ate her first few bites of cereal today. As for Bible class, she did great according to her teachers, but the food didn't go quite as well. She "ate" a few bites (most of it was on her face) but lost interest pretty quickly. So, we'll just have to keep trying and I'm sure she'll get the hang of it eventually. Grandparents and other family-- we'll post of pic of her first try at eating sometime soon.



2 comments:
We are HUGE fans of consignment sales. I go to a place here in NC called Kid to Kid. I know they have them in Dallas, but not sure about OK. I get Hayden's play clothes there, toys etc... They just don't play with them long enough to buy expensive ones. Hey, Buster and Hayden & I will be in Edmond the first week of November. We look forward to meeting Avery.
hello bedicheks!
avery is becoming quite a character. i also love that she's already an OU fan. i hope i get to meet her soon! love, holman
Post a Comment