CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

One year portraits








OK, so I know I put a ton of pictures on here, but it was hard to choose. Plus, I know one of my favorite parts about reading blogs is seeing the pictures-- so for anyone who feels the same way-- here you go. We tried Portrait Innovations for Avery's 1st birthday portraits and we really liked it. They did as good of job as anybody (if not better) and we got a ton of pictures for the price. I would definitely recommend it. We went to the one in DFW, which is in Colleyville, since we were down there this weekend doing the walk-through on our house. The appliances and 2" blinds were in, but they still have to paint the garage, install the garage door opener and keypad and install ceiling fans in the bedrooms. There were a few minor things to fix and paint touch-ups, etc. to do, but all in all it looked good. We will close Monday the 23rd and then load up that Friday and move on Saturday the 28th. I can't believe it's almost here. We have been praying and planning for this for such a long time now that it's a little hard to believe it's actually happening. Just in time for the move, we have an exciting update on the practice! Construction is beginning on Monday- finally! It will be really neat to watch it go from an empty shell to a fully outfitted periodontal office. Busy and exciting times ahead!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Very exciting things happening for you guys! We will keep you in our prayers...I know even exciting changes can be stressful!

I love the pictures of Avery! What a pretty little girl! I think she looks like you! I can't wait to move back to Dallas and live closer to you! Have a good week!

jessica said...

She is so pretty! I love the polka dot dress.

We are planning on moving that weekend also.

Noe Family said...

I LOVE Portrait Innovations. We got Hayden's pictures made for his first bday and when the new baby comes, I'm taking this one for newborn pics! Hey, you guys let us know if you need help moving in! Seriously. Call us...email me if you don't have my number. (I think I emailed it to you)

Noe Family said...

Heather, are yall in Keller now? Email me or call. ajmrnoe@yahoo.com 817-239-9344