One of the things I like best about staying home with Avery is just watching her play. Kids do the funniest things sometimes that make you wonder, "Where did they pick that up?" or "What made them think of doing that?" Today I was sitting around watching Avery play and she did one of those things. She had one of those stacking ring toys and was busily pushing the button on top over and over again to hear the songs. Then she started trying to push it with her big toe! i don't know what made her think of that-- i guess she was just experimenting. I had kind of a hard time getting good picture of it, but I thought it was kinda funny so I decided to share anyway. She is becomming so perceptive of the world around her- which is both good and bad. We discovered the other day that we really have to watch what we say now. I think it was last week that she repeated the word "toot" and she'll now announce to the world when she has tooted. Not exactly what you want your child saying but I guess it could be worse!
1 comments:
Trust me, it could be worse!! I've experienced the word slip with Hayden and he repeated it right away. Not good!
Post a Comment