. . . because the belly is in full bloom and getting bigger by the minute it seems! I am 36 weeks now and feeling pretty ready for Miss Kendall to make her debut. My doctor did the measurements on the sono last week and estimated that she was a little over 5 lbs at that point. He said we will keep measuring every week and try to keep her in the high 6's or low 7's (lbs. that is) as to avoid a c-section or another forceps delivery. When we got ready to take the belly pics tonight, Avery lifted her shirt up and started running toward Kendall's room requesting that we take a picture of her belly as well. Pretty funny. I just wonder what she'll say, or if she'll even notice, when we bring Kendall home and my belly isn't as big anymore. Who knows with that girl! We never know what she'll say next.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You look so cute....and so does Avery! Hope you are feeling good!
You are the cutest prego person ever! And Avery's picture cracked me and Buster up. Are you still liking Dr New? He's the greatest at delivery too and if you deliver during the day it's really comforting to know he's downstairs! I pushed three times, they told me to stop, he ran upstairs and I pushed one more time and out came Carson!
You may not want to hear what Avery has to say about your belly!Mitchell asked me a few weeks ago why my belly was still big since the baby is out now! I joined a gym as soon as the holidays were over! I am glad you made it home safe and Avery is better. We missed you. Mark kept asking when Avery was going to get here!
Post a Comment