Could it really be that I have nothing to do at this particular moment in time? I guess the answer is both yes and no, depending on how you define nothing. Avery is napping, I already did my daily bible study, email and blogs are checked, and my house is completely clean thanks to the cleaning lady that came this morning courtesy of my wonderful parents. Of course there are things I could do, like scrapbook, but even that is somewhat checked off for the day since I am going to a scrapbooking "crop" tonight. I have been busy nesting the past week or two and I've almost got everything ready for Kendall. When we put the Christmas decorations back up in the attic, we got down all the baby stuff--swing, bouncer, toys, blankets-- and i have been busy getting it all organized. We even managed to finally hang things in Avery's room and now we just need to do Kendall's. Despite being nervous about learning to juggle caring for 2 small children, I am rapidly approaching that point where you say, "Get this kid outta me!" Although I am not anywhere near the point I reached when Avery was a week late. Speaking of Avery, I thought I would include a few of her latest sayings, some of which come out at the most random times:
"I love God"
"Love you so much Mommy/Daddy/Kendall/baby/Josie/etc."
"This is Boogie" (our nickname for Josie) followed by "boogie, woogie, boogie, woogie"with a dance
"I can do it all by myself!"
"I"m gonna run like a Cheetah!"
"Don't pat me!" (she told her teachers at school this, probably b/c she knew it would make her fall asleep)
"Daddy wrestle? Daddy tackle you?" Do shoulders?" (sit on Scott's shoulders)
And there are an endless array of others since she is constantly talking, but that's all I can think of for now. We are headed to Oklahoma on Sunday with Scott since he has some patients there on Monday. Maybe I'll remember to take a few pictures and I'll actually have something worthwhile to post.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
No fair, I want to have NOTHING to do! I have sooo much to do, it isn't funny. You are a few weeks ahead of me though, so maybe I will catch up soon. A housekeeper would help tremendously! I have to pretty much get everything, most of my stuff was borrowed or for a boy. I have NOOO girl stuff at all. Come on showers! Can't wait to see the rooms!
Post a Comment