brushing a goat
tortoise that really wanted out- he was pushing and biting on the fence!Then last Saturday we headed to Cedar Creek Lake for our annual college friends weekend. We weren't able to go out there until late Saturday afternoon due to a church project (School Supply Store) that Scott was in charge of, but we had a good time nonetheless. It was nice to spend a little time with friends, although if Kendall had been a little more cooperative it would've been even nicer! She went down fine on Sat. night, but then woke up around 10:45 and was up until 12:45, which was really frustrating since I was missing out on prime time talking with my friends and playing Wii bowling and golf! At some point I just quit trying to get her to go back to sleep and brought her downstairs so I could hang out with everyone else. I felt crazy sitting with an awake, smiling baby in my lap at midnight! Then Kendall woke up at 5:30 AM and did not go back to sleep! Since our whole family was sleeping in one room, Avery woke up around 6:00/6:30 as well. Ugh- we were sooo tired Sunday. But we did have fun going out on the boat, riding the sea doo, water skiing and swimming. Unfortunately, I did not take a single picture. I guess 2 small children was enough for me to handle on a boat-- imagine that! Despite the lack of sleep, we did have a good time and made some memories that we will look back and laugh at later!
Next up--Lake Bridgeport with my family for Labor Day weekend. Maybe my camera will see a little more action. Stay tuned . . .
Next up--Lake Bridgeport with my family for Labor Day weekend. Maybe my camera will see a little more action. Stay tuned . . .








0 comments:
Post a Comment