CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Swinging

We have been having nice fall weather this week here in Fort Worth, and the girls and I have been trying to enjoy it as much as possible. The other day I decided to snap a few pictures of them swinging in the backyard, which is something we do nearly every day. Avery has always loved swinging and would do it for hours if she could. Kendall is also really enjoying her swing since we hung it up a few weeks ago. She just laughs and smiles and then sometimes gets sleepy after awhile. Speaking of Kendall, in the past week or so she has started pulling up on everything! One of my biggest challenges is keeping her away from the pottys when I am helping Avery in the bathroom because apparently they are the perfect height for pulling up and oh so interesting! Gross! She has also started playing with the dog dishes a little bit, so between the potty and that, I've officially started having to say "no" to her. Whether she understands or not at this point is highly questionable, but I know she will soon. Besides pulling up, she is also drinking from a sippy cup now when she eats her baby food and has figured out how to click her tongue-- getting so big! Avery is getting so big too. She is now paci-free at night-Yay Avery!

0 comments: