Kendall has been pulling up to her knees for a few weeks now, but just this week she started going all the way up to a stand. This morning she pulled up on her Leap Frog table and stood there playing for the longest time. She is still a little wobbly, but I resisted the urge to go over and sit there so I could catch her if she fell. It wasn't too hard since both girls were playing so well by themselves and I was busy making breakfast or doing dishes or something. Last night I had a dream that she was eight months old (which she almost is) and was walking! That's a bit of an exaggeration on the reality, but still, she is getting so big so quickly now and I feel like her first year is whizzing by!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Big Stuff
My girls both think they're big stuff lately-- Avery because she recently got to ride my sister's new horse Kola, and Kendall because she just started pulling up on things. Last weekend Scott went out to Possum Kingdom with some friends for a bachelor party type thing and so the girls and I spent some time with my parents. Saturday morning my parents picked us up and took us out to Justin, TX (about 30 min. away) where my sister boards her new horse, Kola. Ever since she was a little girl she has wanted a horse of her own, so we are all really happy for her. Kola was great to let Avery ride her and pet her and brush her. Amy is still working on training her and everything, but she is a really sweet horse and seems to be doing great so far.
petting the barn cat
Kendall has been pulling up to her knees for a few weeks now, but just this week she started going all the way up to a stand. This morning she pulled up on her Leap Frog table and stood there playing for the longest time. She is still a little wobbly, but I resisted the urge to go over and sit there so I could catch her if she fell. It wasn't too hard since both girls were playing so well by themselves and I was busy making breakfast or doing dishes or something. Last night I had a dream that she was eight months old (which she almost is) and was walking! That's a bit of an exaggeration on the reality, but still, she is getting so big so quickly now and I feel like her first year is whizzing by!
Kendall has been pulling up to her knees for a few weeks now, but just this week she started going all the way up to a stand. This morning she pulled up on her Leap Frog table and stood there playing for the longest time. She is still a little wobbly, but I resisted the urge to go over and sit there so I could catch her if she fell. It wasn't too hard since both girls were playing so well by themselves and I was busy making breakfast or doing dishes or something. Last night I had a dream that she was eight months old (which she almost is) and was walking! That's a bit of an exaggeration on the reality, but still, she is getting so big so quickly now and I feel like her first year is whizzing by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is doing that already. I don't want Jaylee to do anything else new. I want her to stay a baby. :((( So I am not helping her do anything. Ha! SHe is so cute, they both are!
Post a Comment