At the end of February, my friend Kerri who owns Freckle Face Photography was in the DFW area, so I had her meet me at Grapevine Springs Park in Coppell to take some pictures of the girls. I was most interested in getting some one year portraits of Kendall, but I figured we might as well do some of Avery too even though she was a month shy of being 3. Of course I'm biased, but I think the pictures turned out great and Kerri did a wonderful job making my girls look beautiful! You can check out her website at www.frecklefacephotography.smugmug.com. Here are a few of my favorites!
4 comments:
Thanks for the props! Your girls are adorable so how could the pics not turn out great. Thanks for letting me take them!
She always does a good job! I think they turned out great too! Two Beautiful Girls!
Those pictures are precious! Gosh, I can't believe how big the girls are getting. It goes so fast!!!
Your girls are just adorable. The pics look great.
Post a Comment