CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Well, I don't have much to post for Easter this year. My parents came over to Ft. Worth to go to church with us since Scott and I are in charge of Children's Worship this month. They actually decided to come in and watch us teach, which we were thankful for since we had 23 kids (3yrs to kindergarten) and we ended up taking them all into the auditorium to watch 2 baptisms. It was nice to have some extra hands and bodies to "herd" all our "little lambs"! We enjoyed a nice lunch at PF Chang's downtown at Sundance Square and then came back to the house so the girls could open their Easter gift from Mimi and Poppi. We didn't even do an egg hunt since Avery had one at school and then we are having a late Easter picnic and egg hunt with our class at church next Sunday. Since I don't have many pictures, I thought it might be fun to compare our family photo from this year with last years'. I like to think that Scott and I don't look much older, but Avery and Kendall sure have changed!

The Bedicheks
Easter 2009 The Bedicheks
Easter 2008Avery showing Kendall her kitty cat Webkinz from Mimi and Poppigoing for the chocolateKendall liked her puppy dog Webkinz

0 comments: