CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New nephew and cousin!

Yesterday Scot's sister gave birth (2 1/2 wks early) to a beautiful, healthy baby boy--Mason Michael Cabrero. He was born at 11:04 AM, weighed 6lbs 10 oz and was 19 1/2 in long. Mother and baby are doing pretty well, minus some feeding difficulties due to all the amniotic fluid in Mason's little tummy. Unfortunately they live in California, so we will not be able to see him for awhile, except via webcam. This is mine and Scott's 1st nephew and the girls' 1st boy cousin, so we are all excited about the newest addition to the Bedichek family. Also, I couldn't resist including a few pics of Avery and Kendall that I took this afternoon when we returned from "school":)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Heather, your girls are growing up fast. They are beautiful!!! They look so much alike. I love their Easter Dresses. Congratulations on your new nephew. Avery Caroline still remembers going to Disney on Ice that we did when she was 3. Such a fun thing to do. Miss yall.