CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Teamwork

I realized the other day that it has been awhile since I've posted any silly or funny things that Avery and Kendall have done. The other night after I got them all bathed, Avery started washing Kendall's back with a washcloth while Kendall was playing with toys. I thought she probably didn't even really notice that Avery was doing it, but when I said it was time to get out, Kendall said, "No! Avery's washing my back!" Guess it felt pretty good. They fight and squabble a lot of course, but they also team up and do some funny, cute, and sweet things sometimes.

They both love to play rough with their Daddy. He has several different little games he plays with them, but probably the 2 most requested are "Cobra", where his hand is the cobra's mouth and tries to bite, chase, and attack them, and then the other favorite is "Hot Dog". The child being the hot dog is placed between 2 pillows (the hot dog buns) and then the other child gets to hand Daddy the condiments and toppings to put on, which ends up being like tickling. They also really like when the hot dog gets "eaten" at the end. My favorite is when they make Scott be the hot dog and they hand each other the stuff to put on him. They are quite the little team, those two!
Kendall as the "hot dog"
Daddy's turn!

1 comments:

Dana said...

So cute! I love those laughing smiles in that last picture.