Over Memorial Day weekend we had Avery's 4 year and Kendall's 2 year portraits taken by my friend Kerri at the Grapevine Botanic Gardens. It's a great little spot for pictures with pretty grass, beautiful flowers, benches, rocks, a pond and more. I convinced Scott to be in some of the pictures too. I told him it was so he could have some of him and the girls for the office-- which was true, but i wanted to do something special with the pics for Father's Day. I framed 3 of the pics and then made something called a photo panel on the Creative Memories website. It stands up like a frame, but the whole front surface is just a big photo that you can add text and other things to. It turned out great and I already gave it to Scott, so it was safe to go ahead and mention it. Here are some of my favorite pics of the girls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment