Monday, December 20, 2010
16 weeks (belly pic #2)
Here are my 16 week belly pics. I feel like I am bigger at this point than I was with Kendall, but when I look back at pictures it doesn't really look like there's much difference. I think the real difference is that I am older and keeping up with 2 kids while pregnant is a lot for this body to handle! How sad is that? I cannot imagine being one of those women who does this at 40! I definitely have a new appreciation for older mothers! In all seriousness, I am really feeling pretty good now other than just getting tired easily. Luckily, that's solved on most days by laying down w/ Kendall at naptime and resting or taking a quick snooze. One bit of exciting news to share is that I began feeling the baby move this past week! One night I ran to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and felt the baby move a few times while I was sitting there in the drive through. So far they are just light little kicks or punches, but they do seem to be getting a little more frequent every day (that or I'm just noticing more). I love those little reminders that the baby is always right there with me:)
Here's a random pic I decided to throw in of Scott and I at the office Christmas party last Friday night. We had it at Shogun this year- yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment