CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snow Day!

Just about the entire Metroplex was shut down today due to ice and snow, so we enjoyed a snow day at home! We played games, playdough, dress-up, did puzzles, watched "Annie" and some home movies, did crafts, and made peanut butter balls. Scott went to work, but ended up not seeing any patients, so he came home at lunch. The girls are always so excited when he gets to come home early or doesn't have to work. After Kendall took her nap, Scott and the girls bundled up and headed outside to play in the snow for a minute. I chose to stay in and start making my Mexican chicken corn chowder for dinner. It was the perfect meal on a day like today! I think we are going to be at home tomorrow too, so hopefully we'll find more fun things to do to keep us from going stir crazy! By the way, the pics were taken with Scott's new iPhone4 (I'm jealous!) He was glad to have some time today to set it up and play with it.

2 comments:

Mike and Amy said...

Wish we could get some snow here! Bitterly cold temps with no snow is just not fun:(
I love the girls' snowsuits. Looks like they had fun!

Lindsey Holm said...

Those are great pics! Bet they really liked the snow today. We did! Miss you and wish we could get together. Can't wait to meet the boy in a few months.