
This year Kendall chose to have a Snow White birthday party. We had princess decorations, an amazing Snow White cake complete with dwarfs, forest animals, and mining cars, and of course she wore her Snow White dress for the party. We had a big crowd of family here and she really enjoyed all the special attention. We had some of her favorites for dinner- pizza, fruit, and fruit dip with a yummy salad for the grown-ups too. After dinner she opened presents. She got a singing care bear, a care bear for the bathtub, a princess matching game, a Rapunzel dress, sand toys, a leotard, a care bear bubble maker, a playdough cake maker, a crayola sound studio, and some money. After presents we had cake and ice cream. She absolutely LOVED it when everyone sang happy birthday to her. Her expressions were priceless. She had a really great time and loves all her presents. The Snow White party was definitely a success!
Avery and Kendall before the party

the Snow White cake

My girls and I before the party

a family pic

enjoying her pizza and fruit

having fun with all her cousins

care bear bubble maker

she was really impressed with the money fan

I put in some effort to find this singing care bear on ebay and I'm so glad that she loves it!

this was the face she made when I read the card from Avery, Scott and I

her bathtub care bear

soaking up all the special attention

listening to her Happy Birthday song


getting ready to blow out her candles

Happy 3rd Birthday Kendall!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment