CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

1st Soccer Practice

These were the poses she gave me when I said I wanted a picture of her before her first practice. She is such a ham sometimes!

Avery went for her first soccer practice today. She has been wanting to try it out since last fall, so we signed her up for the spring season with an Upward Bound team at The Hills C of C. I thought she did pretty good for her first time ever. I don't see her being the star of the team or anything, but I think it will be a good experience for her to play a team sport and do something a little less girly for a change. Her team is mostly girls, but has a few boys on it and their jerseys are going to be orange, so they chose Tigers for their team name. The coach seemed like a nice guy and Avery even knew 2 of the girls from YCW (her school). After practice she said, "You know what that was?. . Awesome!" So hopefully it will continue being fun for her. We don't know when the first game will be, but I'm sure there will be more pics to come of her in action!

0 comments: