
I am now 28 weeks pregnant and in my 3rd trimester. Some things are becoming a little more challenging to do now, and some nights I have trouble sleeping because of hip and back pain, but overall I am not too uncomfortable yet. I get such a kick (no pun intended) out of feeling this little guy move around inside me! I don't know whether he is strong, big, or a combination of both, but it is rare that he moves without me being able to visibly see my stomach move as well. And every night when I get in bed he likes to scoot over to whichever side I'm lying on and nestle down, which makes rolling over a bit challenging sometimes! Although I know this last part of pregnancy tends to drag on, it seems like it's going by fast right now with Spring Break, birthdays, and other things going on this month. It's hard to believe that after my next appointment, I'll start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. I'm really starting to look forward now to meeting and holding my sweet boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment