CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 04, 2013

Judson's first day of school!

Judson at 19 months on his first day of school at YCW
At the beginning of January, Judson started preschool at The Hills Church of Christ, where Kendall goes to Pre-K.  I found out at the end of November or beginning of December that they would have a spot for him, and I spent the month of December getting him a napmat, lunch box, etc and preparing myself to leave my baby for a few hours twice a week!  He was so proud of his OU napmat and his backpack that when I got ready to take his picture he was much more concerned about checking out his things and dragging them around than standing still for a picture.  When we got to school, he went to his teacher with no problem at all and almost like he understood that this was what we had been talking about.  We are so blessed that he has two great teachers and that one is a wonderful lady who had both Avery and Kendall in class when they were younger.  When I picked him up that afternoon his teachers said he fit in so well with the other kids and just acted like he had been there since September.  I thought he seemed kind of proud of himself and excited that he was finally getting to go to school like Avery and Kendall.  He has done great every day since.  I am so glad that he is having a good first experience with school!
checking out his backpack, which Avery received from playing Upward soccer
my sweet big boy!


0 comments: