CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Judson's 1st Day at SCP

Judson's 1st day at Southlake Christian Preschool- Sept. 2013 (2 yrs 3 mo)
This year I moved Judson to the Southlake campus of The Hills C of C for preschool because it is much closer to our house and because I had also heard that they had a great program.  It was a little hard to make the change since we had been going to the NRH campus for so long (6 yrs!), but I was pretty confident that Judson would do well and I felt like it was the right decision for our family.  Minus the fact that he usually doesn't take a nap at school, he has done great and goes in with a smile every time.  He has two super sweet teachers both named Lisa (ha, ha!), they do lots of neat activities, and the shorter drive is SO nice!  It has significantly cut down the amount we spend on gas every month, and I love being right there in Southlake when I drop him off to go shop and run errands if I want.  He is having a great year already and I am so glad we made the switch to SCP!
I had to bribe him with playing ball to get him to come outside for pictures, and then he insisted on holding my camera while I took pictures with my phone


0 comments: