Two days before Christmas (the 23rd), Kendall lost her first tooth! I went out to finish up some Christmas shopping and I had forgotten something. When I came back in the house to get it, Scott had just finished brushing Kendall's teeth and she had lost one of her bottom front ones. She came from the bathroom to the top of the stairs and said, "Mommy, I lost a tooth!" She was so excited. The one next to it was really loose as well, and sure enough, the next day (Christmas Eve) that one came out. So I took a picture of her to put on Facebook and she said, "This should be called 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth'." And of course, I totally agreed and that is exactly what I posted.
| Here she is with just the one missing tooth right before we got on the North Pole Express. |



0 comments:
Post a Comment