CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas morning

On Christmas morning, the kids woke up bright and early as usual to open presents.  Santa brought Judson an Imaginext Transforming Batcave this year.  He brought Kendall and Avery Kindle Fires with added memory cards and magnetic cases in each of their favorite colors.  And of course Santa filled their stockings with lots of fun goodies as well. Scott and I gave Judson a Ninja Turtle punching bag, Hulk hands, and Batman footie pajamas with a cape.  We gave Kendall an Orbies foot spa, Avery got a set of 100 gel pens, and they got some selfie props form Justice to share. They also each received gift cards to BJ's and Family Video to use during sleepovers with their best friends that had already been set up in advance.  Scott and I "gave" each other money to go towards our anniversary trip next summer.  After presents, a yummy breakfast, and a morning of playing at home, we headed over to Tom and Jan's for our Christmas dinner and to spend the rest of the day with the family.

showing off their Christmas jammies
Judson's Transforming Batcave from Santa
Kendall with her Kindle (ha ha!) in its purple case
Avery was really excited to get her Kindle as it was high on her wish list
Avery with her Kindle in its lime green case
Kendall got an Orbies foot spa from Scott and I and Avery is unwrapping her gel pens I think
selfie props
Scott and I gave Judson Hulk hands and a Ninja Turtle punching bag so he can work on his fighting skills
Judson loves footie Pajamas, so one of his gifts from us was batman PJ's
Kendall playing with all her new toys (and some old ones)
the girls got lots of goodies in the stockings including these play glasses








0 comments: