CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2016

School Holiday Parties and Girls' Night/Boys' Night


For Judson's preschool Christmas party, they had a book exchange, ate snacks and treats, and then rotated through centers that included playing bingo, making a craft, and reading a Christmas book. The kids had a lot of fun and I enjoyed going up to his school to watch and help with the party.






This year I am room mom again for both girls, which makes for a really hectic, but fun party day up at the school.  I was the sole room mom for Kendall's class, but managed to snap one picture of her before the party started.  But sadly, somehow I didn't get any of Avery's party:(  I had to run there right after Kendall's to start setting up and then was busy running the party I guess. At Kendall's class party, the kids had pizza and cookie cake decorated with snowmen, played some games, and made ornaments.  At Avery's party we had a tray of fruit in the shape of a Christmas tree, let the kids decorate Christmas cookies, played Christmas Win, Lose, or Draw and made ornaments.  Both were really fun parties for the kids and I got lots of "great job's" and "thank you's" from parents.

Doug and Sheila gave Judson and Mason gift cards to Main Event for Christmas, and so over the break, Doug, Scott, Judson, Mike, and Mason all went and had a fun boys' night of bowling and playing video games.  While they were doing that, Amy and Eva came over for a girls' night.  We had some dinner together, baked some cookies in Kendall's new Easy Bake Oven, used her new Orbies Spa for foot massages, and played girly things like dolls and dress up.  Fun times and great memories with family!



0 comments: