CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Beginning Week 30

Now that you've seen the updated pics, I've got the update on Avery for this week, which is week 30 of my pregnancy. According to my "Week by Week" book, she should weigh about 3 pounds now and be about 17 inches long (about 10.8 inches from head to bottom). Just like the book says, now that my uterus takes up most of my abdomen, I am starting the feel the discomfort of pregnancy-- thankfully just a little. But really, this pregnancy has been fairly uneventful and i have felt pretty good-- so i can't complain. Even Scott said that he thought I would feel much worse than i have. In one way it's hard to believe that I've still got 11 weeks to go, but in another way i can't believe that I will be a mommy soon! I am starting to really look forward to the moment when I see her for the first time and finally get to hold her in my arms.

0 comments: